How do I become a member?
- Come to a Timonium Optimist Club meeting at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Timonium on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. (Do contact the club first to make a reservation.)
- Complete a membership application and submit it to the Board of Directors.
- Once the Board reviews your application, the Club Membership Chairperson will contact you with further instructions.
How much does membership cost?
- $30.00 one time processing fee
- $70.00 annual dues, pro-rated by quarter if you join mid-year (The cub year begins October 1.)
- Note: Contributions to the Timonium Optimist Club and Foundation are tax deductible. (Consult your tax advisor.)
Contact us today!
For more information about membership: